Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions:
- Is Twiss Up actually 7%? Yes. The 'Alcohol by Volume' (ABV) of all our beverages has been measured in-house by our production team as well as offsite, by our beverage analysis partners.
- Which is the best flavour? All flavours are delicious. Whichever one you pick, you will not be disappointed.
- Are the cocktails as delicious as they look? Absolutely! We combine premium branded spirits with tropical ingredients, to give each flavour its rich, unique and delicious taste.
- Do you ship outside the UK? Unfortunately, we do not currently ship outside of the UK. However, we are working hard to change this, so sign up to our newsletter to stay up to date.
- How long will my order take? All orders are processed with 24 hours. For standing shipping, please allow up to 4 business days, after your order has been dispatched, to receive your order and for express shipping, please allow up to 2 business days. If you require further information, visit our Shipping and Delivery page.
- How should I store the bottle(s)? We recommend storing your Twiss Up in the fridge prior to consumption, as it is best served chilled. Please shake well and consume by the 'Best Before' date, which is available on the neck of the bottle.
- Are all 3 flavours vegan friendly and gluten-free? All 3 flavours are vegan friendly, but only Punchy Passion and Cheeky Cherry are gluten-free.
If you have any further questions, feel free contact our Customer Experience team at email@example.com